Donnerstag, 19. Juli 2007

Work work work and suprise!

So my day started very hectical cause this night is was so warm at night so i could badly sleep to get some rest. so i sleep in at 2 am and had to get up at 5.30am. when my alarm clock rings i switched it off and falled into sleep again, waked up to late for work so i jumped out of bed, into my work clothing and drived to my workplace. finally 15 minutes to late damm! again :-)
at work i had a very stressing day i was so exausted.

work on this Mercedes engine mould then on this bmw engine mould and so on.

but finally i got the work time behind me and the weekend jiggle nearer.

hey friends of me from the bodensee (south west of germany) calles me and asked for a short visit at my home. we drunken some coffee and another friend ralf camed over to meet them too. he knows them like my from a big german profile site. we laughed alot and had way fun. we talked about new zealand where my sister lives now nearly 3 years. cause rolf and jorge went there for vacation 6 weeks long. they gushed about how wonderful the land is how nice some guys are exepted of the maori men.

now i am sitting here and i am very very exited about my trip to the toscana italy with my tom and bernhart my 2 nearest friends i just love them and i am so happy i go with them on vacation.

3 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

carro tommaso!
tante grazie per le tuo parole - tu sei molto gentile e molto, molto speciale.
noi amo ti anche!
tom e bernhard

Thomas hat gesagt…

no comprende

Anonym hat gesagt…

peccato! :o(